Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yung Joc arrested for sexual assault

Rapper Yung Joc has been arrested last night after he sexually attacked a young woman at a local dance club.

Reports by eye witness say Yung Joc went into the club and only targeted women.

“He was just pointing at me and my girls asking us which one of us wants to go” said Shamika Jackson. “He looked like a real freak and we thought he might try to take all four of us down so we left the club.”

It was after horrid ritual of know as inny meeny minny mo, Yung Joc picked his victim. He pinned down the woman. Where as the victims police reports state “he started chewing on my pu$$y like it was bubble yum”

The victim was left in a state of shock, terror and pain.

“I couldn’t believe this was happening. How could someone do something like this and worst why didn’t anyone stop him? I know they saw it. He had me pinned down in the middle of the club. I know they heard my screams. Dear God he was chewing on my pu$$y like it was a piece of bubble yum!”


“One of the oddest things about this case…” said Officer Mahoney “…is that just after he was done with torturing the young woman he was reported to be like bim bam I know you want some.”

Looking deeper in this case it seems that years ago rapper Yung Joc was a victim of similar attack by a stripper and hip-hop madam Ms. B.

One of Yung Joc’s boys reported “man we was the club and there was this chick that knew how to work the poll. She climbed to the top and came down real slow.”

He added “When he say her I knew wanted some because he was all like bim bam, y’know. She could tell too, which is why I think see came down are started…started chewing on his dick like a piece of bubble yum. She did robbed him and told him it was rat race.”

Psychologists believe that of this traffic event years ago this may be the only way the rapper can reach sexual gratification. “Plus ya know his dick is useless since it all bloody and chewed up.” Says Dr. Knockboots.

Is Yung Joc just a sexual predator cannibalizing women in clubs or his he victim continuing the circle of violence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web 5y207x.blogspot.com

 

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com